We are a small & friendly care home with 20 Residents looking for a chef to work weekends: Saturdays and Sundays.
What will you be doing?
Your mains responsibilities will be:
· To prepare and cook a well-balanced, nutritious, and tasty diet.
· To provide for our resident’s preferences and dietary requirements.
· Maintain a clean and environment, in accordance with the relevant legislation and guidelines.
What experience do you need?
Some previous experience is essential.
A cooking qualification and Food Hygiene Certificate is preferred, and there will be opportunities for further training and development.
Where you will be working
You will be working at Mile Oak Rest Home.
Reporting to the Registered Manager, you will join a supportive and highly professional team.
All staff at Mile Oak are currently wearing masks within the home, and PPE is provided for general food preparation and serving to ensure that Infection Control procedures are followed appropriately to maintain safety for everyone.
What you will get
•Competitive rates of pay
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Free meals and parking
• Career development and training
• Pension contribution
• Paid Induction
• Health Assure Employee Program